Animal Rights Vs. Animal Welfare
Do you know the difference?
Your Rights Are Under Siege!
The Calvary Group-
“Property must be secured, or Liberty cannot exist.” ~ JohnAdams
- To protect and advance the Constitutional and private property rights of law abiding animal owners, animal-related businesses, sportsmen, and agricultural concerns legally, legislatively, and culturally nationwide.
- The Cavalry Group is a member based company made of up animal owners, animal-related businesses, and corporate concerns. We have joined together to fight the radical animal rights agenda legally and legislatively nation-wide.
- We protect your rights to own animals and operate animal oriented businesses from attacks by animal rights extremists.
- The Cavalry Group partners with animal owners and businesses as a collective force to counter legislative attacks driven by radical animal rights groups on state and federal levels.
- The Cavalry Group’s team of experienced professionals includes attorneys, political consultants, and agriculture advocates who are leading the fight against the radical agenda of the animal rights movement.
- The Cavalry Group was established to defend and advance the Constitutional rights of law abiding animal owners and animal related businesses all across America.
Mindy Patterson: President of the Cavalry group. This is a member based company protecting and defending the constitutional and private property rights of law abiding animal owners, animal related business, hunters, and agriculture concerns legally with our state and nationwide. Mechel Whitaker: President of the serval conservation and educational refuge. This is a non-profit organization set-up to help assist with rehoming and rescued servals in America. She supports private exotic animal ownership and conservation. Mechel has worked with rehoming servals and other exotics over the past 25 years. Her goal: by taking responsibility ourselves we eliminate the need for animal rescues and no exotic has to live a life without human contact and love they have grown accustomed to. Eric English: President of English law firm, Prescott Arizona. Eric has a wide range of practice specialties, including criminal defense and he is one of the only game and fish attorneys in this state! He has lots of experience with Arizona Game and Fish Department. Eric is an avid outdoorsman, but he worked for the AZ game & Fish department as their rule writer. Now he utilizes his knowledge and experience to represent individuals accused of violating AZ G&F laws.
Lynn Spanganberg- Serval Owner
My intentions are to voice concerns that serval and exotic owners are dealing with everyday that the public is unaware of. By telling my story and sharing a few others, my hopes are to open up the minds and souls of all animal lovers and bring to light a underground war on our freedoms and the 4th amendment. My job is to educate family, friends and our government officials. Our rights are slowly being taken away, one animal at a time.
One family’s fight, to keep a serval cat and what you need to know!